COOKING DIRECTIONS - MINI CHEESEBURGER
MICROWAVE (for best results):
1. Remove burgers from tray.
2. Wrap 6 burgers in a paper towel and place on a microwave safe plate.
3. Microwave for 60-90 seconds or until heated through.
4. Microwave cooking times may vary.
1. Preheat oven to 400° for 10 minutes
2. REMOVE PLASTIC packaging and place burgers in a large piece of foil. Sprinkle up to 1
tablespoon of water evenly on the top to create steam and seal foil tightly.
3. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through.
4. Let stand a few minutes before serving.