COOKING DIRECTIONS - Brussels Sprouts
Pan Roasting Directions for Best Caramelization:
- Pre-Heat Skillet on medium/high heat for 3 minutes, then add 1 tbsp of
- Place frozen Brussels Sprouts, cut side down where possible, leave
undisturbed for about 4 minutes (check for golden brown color, see photo) after 4 minutes toss brussels to glaze and crisp up bacon for another 2 minutes or until brussels are heated all the way through.
- Remove from skillet and place in serving dish.
- Preheat oven to 450° F for 10 minutes.
- Remove frozen product from packaging and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. 4. Let rest for 1-2 minutes before serving.
When You Can’t Wait:
1. Remove plastic wrap from tray and place a paper towel over Brussels.
2. Microwave for 4-5 minutes.
3. Let stand for 1 minute and stir thoroughly.
4. Transfer to serving dish.
Directions were developed based off a 1100-watt microwave oven. Cooking times will vary based on microwave oven. For food safety and best product quality cook to an internal temperature of 165ºF.